Succot is the reward we get at the end of the hard work of Rosh haShannah and Yom Kippor. The Torah specifically says that on Succot, a Jew must be happy. So come and rejoice at a different succah each day. See how different people make them and decorate them and party in them. A great way to get to know your Eugene Jewish community.
2nd Annual Succah Crawl Schedule:
- Sun Sep 30: 6:30-8:30pm BBQ.
Hosted by Ahavas Torah, 2935 Onyx St.
- Mon Oct 1: 7-9pm Dessert Potluck.
Hosted by Oriana. Call 541-520-7369 for location.
- Tue Oct 2: 6-7pm Meet the Israeli Consulate General
Hosted at the Hillel succah, 1059 Hilyard St.
- Tue Oct 2: 6-9:30pm Stories & Song around a fire.
Hosted by Jewish Events Willamette Valley, 2531 Chula Vista Blvd.
- Thu Oct 4: 6-8:30pm. Soup in the Succah.
Hosted by Chabad, 1330 East 20th Avenue
- Sat Oct 6: 12:30pm. Potluck Shabbat Dairy Lunch.
Hosted by Temple Beth Israel. 1175 E29th.
- Sat Oct 6: 6:30pm Succah Bonfire and Celebration.
Bring musical instruments.
Hosted by Ohr haGan. 5275 Fox Hollow, Eugene
Learn more at 541-514-2571 or